Monday, December 30, 2013

Some of God's Other Children

There are lots of other beautiful children here.  
This is Zoe.  She is my girlfriend.  She lives with Dexter and Jessie (dogs) and Vanessa.  She and Vanessa are allowed in the house but not the boys because they don't behave.  
When I first came here the boys came over to the house and Dexter adopted me.  Jessie wouldn't get near me.  Zoe didn't come.  
Now Zoe comes all the time and wanders in to say hello. The other night Vanessa and I were having confirmation class and Zoe came in, jumped up into my lap and settled down like she belonged there.  Vanessa looked surprised so I checked with Vanessa to make sure Zoe was allowed to do that at her house. Vanessa said yes, but she never does.  I'd guess it is the short legs make for too long a jump.  But I also guess it means that I have been accepted by Zoe. 


This is Mousey.  He lives at Helga's.  I think he is having a BIG fish dream!

How dare I disturb him!

 

Here are Auntie Thomas' Chelsea's puppies all grown up. Zorro and Sheba and Housti and ... I can't remember the last name and I can't remember which one is which - except Sheba is the white fluffly one!  Chelsea is on the right- still trying to ride herd on her brood.  They may be cute and look like they have been unjustly jailed, but don't be fooled.  They are escape artists and tried to follow us to school one day!






No comments:

Post a Comment