Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Rehearsal Part 3

Well, we have lost a couple of our players to visit a sick grandma.  William has stayed behind to finish his exams.  Lulu and Josey can't be here today but Jaydine, William and Geraldo want to rehearse so here we are!  I didn't get many pictures of the rehearsal unfortunately because I was doing quadruple duty as narrator, director understudy and photographer.
  
William is practicing his Angel Gabriel speech with Jaydine as understudy for Lulu's Mary.  She looks a little skeptical about the whole thing to me!  (The angel wings will be covered with foil eventually!)

But Jaydine is very comfortable as the arrogant and angry King Herod, and there are the wisemen back to tell him about the birth of the King of the Jews.  She says her line with a perfect command voice, "Go find the child and come and tell me!"

Or should I say wise guys??  They are supposed to be bowing to King Herod in respect?!



No comments:

Post a Comment