Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Great Halloween Escapade Part II

Thursday- the big day!

First some people who had not been there for all the preparations spent time creating their own jack-o-lanterns for the pumpkin carving contest (the party was by invitation only, but then a few more people heard about the party, and they told a few people…)


In the meantime, I got busy with the grease paint and began creating faces for the children (there were examples on the box for most of them thank goodness, and I had the Green Lantern movie with his mask on front).  

Geraldo a butterfly                                              Lulu a tiger

We ended up with two butterflies, a lion, two black cats, a bunny, Green Lantern, a princess, the bride of Frankenstein’s monster, a ghoul, and a tiger.



I wish I had taken more pictures but you can't paint and photograph at the same time and the photographer I asked got distracted- kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment