Sunday, November 10, 2013

Otjiwarango Baptisms Part 4

Next comes ... Laurinda Rebecca Armando.  

One of the reasons to meet and to get to know the candidates (babies) before is to ensure they don't have "Pastor Terror" when the Pastor tries to hold them. 


Laurinda certainly is at ease.


And I tried to warn her before I baptized her.



Laurinda Rebecca Armando, welcome to the Christian family, and I am sorry baby but the water is cold!

She woke right up with a start, but in good Christian fashion promptly forgave me and let me have a kiss anyway.


Now our youngest one.


Cay-Linn Dezelry Bock, welcome to the Christian family, little one!


I claim my gift!


And she sees very content.


But this is my least favorite part.  They always make me give them back- all of them. Why do they make me give them back?!  There are three of them, can't I keep just one?!


No comments:

Post a Comment