Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Namibia Day 11- 12+

Friday April 26, Saturday April 27, Sunday April 28

On Friday I got another tour of Windhoek with Jimmy but most important I was able to visit and pray with "Auntie" Thomas and her family.  She a member of the church in Kalkveld and is recovering from a broken hip.  Hopefully she will be able to go back home soon.

On Saturday I spent the day resting and reading and talking with "Auntie" Sylvia at her house  (where I stayed at the beginning of the trip.  I couldn't have been in better hands.  On Sunday we went to church at the Windhoek Congregational Church and the young adults lead the service, presenting a drama for the congregation.  Then it was off to the airport for the trip back to Johannesburg!  I couldn't believe the trip was over so soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment