Thursday, February 7, 2013

Another day in beautiful Johannesburg, South Africa!  Obviously I arrived safe and sound and everything has gone wonderfully.  The weather is mostly perfect for me, although those who don't care for warm weather wouldn't agree.  There have been amazing thunder, lightening and hail storms.  The first one on the night I arrived, and I had to stay up and watch it from the shelter of my room.  I have been traveling, listening, experiencing and enjoying meeting new people and seeing new places.  I have taken pictures and hope to add them, but I have gotten way behind on my plan to post to this blog.  Oh well, I do have notes and will be adding more!  Send your questions and comments!

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you and know that you arrived safely and soundly. I read in what you write that things are going well and you are adjusting to your new surroundings quite well! Yay!

    Pictures are mandatory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I figured out how to post a comment on your blog..... Looking forward to reading about your adventures in Africa.

    Take care,

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete