Wednesday, February 19, 2014

One Last Sunday Part 3

 Geraldo took the opportunity to do some candid shots. .



Venessa's Oupa in left foreground and her Ouma in far left background white.


 We sing in preparation for communion.  From left Jimmy Heyman, Namibia Synod Secretary, Rev. J Blankenbergh, Namibia Synod Moderator, me, Ms. Vanessa Kotzee, newest Namibia Synod member, and Rev. Philip Strydom, minister in the Namibia Synod and incoming President of the United Congregational Church of Southern Africa.

I lift the "God is Still Speaking" cloth from the plate and chalice I gave to the Kalkfeld Congregational Church in Kalkfeld, it was a gift I received on my ordination in 2008 from my friend Rev. Gail Benson.

In the middle on the table is the chalice and plate I left as a gift for the Otjiwarango portion of the congregation.

We tell the story and bless the bread.


We tell the story and bless the cup.




 We pray.


 The meal is served.



















No comments:

Post a Comment