Sunday, April 14, 2013

Trip to Botswana Day 8

March 26 Tuesday

Today I spent some time in the dining room of the Lodge (guesthouse) owned by the brother of Neo.  I walked over there with my computer and used the wifi to connect and check my email.  In the process I got to walk through a small herd of cows. Though Neo (a crop and livestock farmer) informed me that the cows in town are very gentle, this girl from the suburbs was not convinced.  Those are BIG cows and the bull was not happy with me walking through his group of ladies.  He gave me a look and started walking toward me.  I lowered my eyes muttered in my best conciliatory tone  "I am not here to bother anybody!" and kept moving on down the road!  And I did NOT dare to take any pictures.

A picture of the lodge-not a very good one as it was quite a lovely place with a swimming pool.

A view out the window of my room at Neo and Francesca's house with a thunder and lightning storm on the way.

I loved the lions on the chairs in their living room.


I thought the chairs were quite throne- worthy!

An elegant but very comfortable living room.


In the evening there was another worship service lead by the Deacons observing Holy Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment