Sunday, March 17, 2013

Catching up Part 27

March 7, Thursday
Another great class. 



Then I went to Kuruman with Johanna on a taxi.  I later discovered my feet were very sore from walking and working in the garden- and that I had bruised my toe using it on the spade instead of my whole foot.  Worked in the garden one more time.


Michael and Lotes transporting the shovels in the wheelbarrow.

Waiting for the key.
Opening the gate.
Climbing through the fence.


Precious (Botswana) tending the garden.








This is how good they are-working standing on their heads!


I then was visited by the Mayor of Kuruman, Esther who is also a UCCSA Executive Board member.  She and I and Johanna and Pillar had dinner.  Thanks ladies for a very nice evening.
Rev. Ndebele stopped by to say hello.


Learned Rev. Majaha’s father is ill and he will go to Zim (Zimbabwe) and not come here, so I will get to take the bus or drive with Kennedy on Saturday or Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment