Sunday, March 17, 2013

Catching up Part 25


March 5, Tuesday
Had another good class today.  But my pictures focus on the garden, the garden workers and various stages of garden work.  I got an idea for writing assignment- have the students write a sermon in their own language then have another read it. “Sermon:  Why pulling weeds in Mary Moffet’s garden is a mission and I am a missionary. “  250 words or less.  I tried to open my email but to no avail... hope nothing urgent has come up.  Was invited to be the guest preacher in chapel tomorrow and celebrate communion.  So I have "homework" too!  I will let the pictures speak for themselves.



















Rev. Kuzani Ndebele, director at Moffaat Mission harvesting the old field.
Rev. Ndebele and Kennedy


I am pretty sure that texting won't move the shovel or the wheelbarrow!
I






HARD work in the heat.  Then there was a night storm that cooled everything off- but the lightning and thunder woke me and I realized they had been simultaneous- close!  That is one thing that SA really does BIG!  Lightning and thunder.  I understand it is because of all the gold in the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment