Wednesday, September 11, 2013

For the Birds-(ers)

It wasn't just the children, Pastor and the Sunday School teachers interested in the developments in the garden.  This brightly colored friend came to check things out. I think he was disappointed to see that no seeds had been sown, but he kept looking.  And getting closer to the porch and the open door.  I kept trying to get a good picture of the flashing florescent orange color but the Namibian sun is what makes it really stand out and the camera just can't quite do it justice.  (By the way, all the photos are courtesy of my dear friends and angels!  Linda and Gordon who got me this lovely camera that is easy to use, easy to charge, easy to download and takes VERY nice pictures!





Finally got a a picture of that amazing head plumage when he got closest to the porch. Or maybe it is another bird?.

Either way, I am no birder but this one is the female version I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment